- Construction material
- Hull shape
- Hard chime with V - bottom
- GRP non skid; Cockpit teak on GRP
- 1 x
- Hydraulic double wheel steering
- In Aluminium
- 3,700 kg.
- 2.70 m.; With the equipment carrier taken down 2.50 m.
- Dahls Båtbyggeri a.s., Norway
- Per Dahl
- Building number
The Westbas 29 Offshore is a very seaworthy half-glider with very good sailing characteristics. Equipped with the strong 170 hp diesel, this Westbas 29 Offshore delivers the optimum performance. Optimal classified interior for a comfortable stay on board.This Westbas 29 Offshore is also equipped with central heating.
This Westbas 29 Offshore has been a Demo Ship and came into service in 2008. It is one of the last motor yachts delivered and is equipped with a very generous bathing platform.
The hull was painted in 2020. At the same time, the paint system of the underwater hull was completely rebuilt.